|Neo/C.S.I Crime Scene Investigations|
A fascinating exploration of the science of criminal investigation!
Provide your students with a scenario and crime scene from which they will gather evidence.
They’ll take their evidence back to the “Forensics Lab” to conduct various tests to analyze
hair and fibers; shoeprints; blood, chromosome and DNA; stomach contents; and
tool-marks. Includes everything you’ll need to set up a variety of scenarios and crime
scenes along with suggestions on how to effectively integrate the skills learned into
your curriculum. Your students will—
• Examine the physical evidence at a crime scene and gather evidence
• Perform various tests to analyze the evidence gathered
• Identify the crime’s victim through dental records and fingerprints
• Perform tests to determine the cause of death
• Analyze evidence to determine a suspect